Alltesta™ Mini High-Pressure Switching Valve
Alltesta™ High-Pressure Switching Valve
The Alltesta™ Mini High-Pressure Switching Valve is designed for chromatographic and general laboratory fluid management applications. The valve is engineered for flexible flow switching at various flow rates. It can be used either as a stand-alone lab device or as part of the Alltesta™ Analyzer / Alltesta™ Autosampler.
The number of ports, grooves, and positions can be customized for various needs, with a maximum 10 ports available on the stator. The device is designed to work with pressures up to 5000 psi (350 bar), and has a 60 degree switch time of 200 milliseconds.
Power requirements: USB type B
Dimensions (WHL): 63 x 46 x 128 mm / 2.48 x 1.81 x 5.04 in
Weight: 0.45 kg / 0.95 lb
Switching speed for 60 degree: 200 ms
Max pressure: 350 bar (5000 psi)
Ports style: 10-32 thread with conical 1/16″ tube compression type seal
Materials in contact with liquid: coated SS316, Vespel® or PEEK or PTFE
The Alltesta™ High-Pressure Switching Valve can be controlled:
– directly via serial commands (option with greatest flexibility, Alltesta™ protocol available upon request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org),
– directly via our software, allowing to use the whole functionality of the unit without the need for automation (Windows 10, 32/64bit, 6 Mb, Windows 7, 32/64 bit, 127 Mb),
– remotely through our cloud software (as a part of Alltesta™ Analyzer)
– operator may also simply press the button on the front of the device to switch it to the next position
Serial Communication Drivers are available here.
Available Custom Options
– A High-flow version of the valve (preparative) is available
– A metal-free version of the valve is also available.
Valve Rotor Position Indication
LED color indicates the valve’s rotor position. By pressing the LED, the rotor can be advanced by one position. Depending on the valve configuration, the second press will either advance the rotor forward or backward. Position 1 – LED Green Position 2 – LED Navy Position 3 – LED Purple Position 4 – LED Blue Position 5 – LED Red Position 6 – LED White
– Column Switching – Solvent Selection – Sample Injection – Sample Cleaning
The Alltesta™ Mini High-Pressure Switching Valve is designed for chromatographic and general laboratory fluid management applications. The number of ports, grooves, and positions can be customized for various needs, with a maximum 10 ports available on the stator. The device is designed to work with pressures up to 5000 psi (350 bar), and has a 60 degree switch time of 200 milliseconds.
Available on backorder