Alltesta™ Mini Autosampler
Alltesta™ Mini Autosampler
The Alltesta™ Mini Autosampler is an affordable and dependable solution for automated sample handling in various analytical and liquid handling applications, including HPLC. With its proprietary alpha/beta mechanical design, this compact autosampler offers direct and comprehensive control of its features, making integration quick and easy. Users can tailor the mini autosampler to their needs with customizable valve configurations, tray designs, and syringe volumes and pressures. Additionally, a built-in shaking feature enables sample mixing before injection and/or simple sample extraction within the vial.
This compact autosampler comes designed with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customization in mind. Custom shape, color, and communication interfaces can be adapted to integrate with any system. Comprehensive software integration support is provided. Other options include metal-free sampling and reagent addition and mixing capabilities.
– FRACTION COLLECTION CAPABILITY: A simple software modification can quickly convert this small autosampler into a fraction collector.
– REACTOR PROBE SAMPLER CAPABILITY: A simple software modification can quickly convert this small autosampler into a reactor probe sampler.
This miniature autosampler can also be used as a component of our Alltesta™ Analyzers.
Download the Alltesta™ Autosampler brochure here.
Dimensions (WHL): 160 x 145 x 195 mm / 6.3 x 5.71 x 7.68 in
Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lb
Power: 24 V
Capacity: 48 vials or 96-well plate
Pressure: 5000 psi
Needle Wash: Inside and outside
Syringe Capacity: 120µL high-pressure / 4000µL low-pressure stainless / 4000µL low-pressure ceramic
Valve options: 6×2, 7×6 and 10×9 (more details here).
Volume Accuracy: 0.1µL
Communication: RS232 Virtual COM port via USB
The Alltesta™ Autosampler can be controlled:
– directly via serial commands (Alltesta™ protocol available upon request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org),
– directly via our demo software, allowing to learn the whole functionality of the unit (Windows 10, 32/64bit, 5Mb; Windows 7, 32/64bit, 126Mb)
– remotely through our cloud software (as a part of Alltesta™ Analyzer or Alltesta™ Mini Analyzer),
Serial communication drivers are available here.
A very simple schematic operation of the Alltesta™ Autosampler.
Based on a proprietary alpha/beta mechanic configuration, this miniature autosampler offers inexpensive and reliable automation for many analytical- and liquid-handling settings, including HPLC. Direct and comprehensive control of this small autosampler’s features, as well as high-level commands for succinct automation, provide quick and easy integration. Users can customize their mini autosampler with various valve configurations, tray designs, and syringe volumes and pressures. A built-in shaking feature allows for sample-mixing before injection and/or simple sample extraction inside the vial.
Available on backorder
36-month financing with market rates is offered to companies, individuals, and educational institutions subject to credit approval. For more details please contact us at email@example.com.